The Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) is a single point of contact for all safeguarding and early intervention concerns / requests for support regarding children and young people in Wolverhampton.
It brings together expert professionals, from services that have contact with children, young people and families, making the best possible use of their combined knowledge and information to keep children safe from harm.
How to make a referral to the MASH:
- The Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub can be contacted on 01902 555392 during Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 5pm and Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm. All referrals must be confirmed within one hour by clicking on the link below and completing the on-line multi agency referral form.
- If a child is in or has been left alone dial 999 and let the operator know that it is a possible child protection issue.
- If you require support for a family, help around behaviour, parenting, education or health for a child or young person choose Option 2. All professionals requiring this level of support are required to have initiated an Early Help Assessment.
Telephoning the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub:
- If the child is or in immediate danger of serious harm but you know or suspect they are being abused or neglected choose Option 2.
- Outside of the above hours for emergencies, please contact us on 01902 552999.
All referrals must be confirmed within one hour by clicking on the link below and completing the on-line multi agency referral form.
Using the Form:
- If you require a hard copy print of the Referral form, then complete and submit a MARF and you will be presented with a button to view a PDF summary of your Referral at the end of the process.
- Use the Reset button to erase all fields on the form if starting again.
- You must complete all the mandatory fields in order to move onto the Next step and eventually submit the form. Note, the Submit button will be disabled until you have done this.